Women’s and Children’s Health
Current priorities include:
- Completing the redesign of the hospital’s dynamic new Labor and Delivery unit
- Establishing a state-of-the-art Perinatal Research Center
- Funding to advance Cedars-Sinai’s world-class Neonatal Intensive Care and Pediatric Intensive Care Units within the Maxine Dunitz Children's Health Center
- Increasing support for new research scientists and post-doctoral fellows
- Endowed chairs to expand vital work in Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Medicine, and Neonatology
You can also show your support by creating a tile on the Baby Tribute Gallery, which honors children born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Proceeds support the research of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.