Neuroscience and the Brain
Philanthropy plays a vital role in our quest to understand and treat neurological disorders. We invite you to join us as a partner.
Our Priorities for Support:
- Capital Support for the Advanced Health Sciences Pavilion, which will house Neurology and Neurosurgery physicians, outpatient care facilities, research scientists, and state-of-the-art laboratories
- Discovery Funds foster new research that will catalyze future breakthroughs in the brain sciences
- Endowed Chairs enable Cedars-Sinai to attract leading experts from major academic medical centers
- Research Endowments enhance and expand biomedical advancement in existing areas of neurological and neurosurgical investigation
- Support Funds sustain and enhance world-class patient care centers and programs for adults and children
- Recruitment Funds bring new capabilities and collaborative depth to Cedars-Sinai’s faculty, and attract top medical students with robust fellowships
We are grateful for your support.