Tribute and Memorial Gifts
Memorial and tribute gifts are a meaningful way to honor family and friends. Your gift to Cedars-Sinai can be used to support the area of most urgent need, or you can designate a specific program as the beneficiary.
We will send a personalized letter to the honoree or honoree’s family to inform them of your thoughtful gift. The gift amount will not be disclosed.
Tribute gifts commemorate a variety of sentiments and occasions, including get well wishes, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, weddings, or religious milestones, such as baptisms, bar/bat mitzvahs and confirmations. You can also:
- Honor the life of a baby while supporting the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology by sponsoring a tile in the Baby Tribute Gallery
- Show appreciation for a Cedars-Sinai caregiver by making a gift through Circle of Friends, our grateful patient program
Memorial gifts are a special kind of tribute made in remembrance of a loved one.
- Memorial gifts may be requested “in lieu of flowers” to honor someone who has recently passed away. Contributions should mailed to the address below. Please contact us at (323) 866-7763 to let us know what program or specialty, if any, the contributions should support so we can designate the funds appropriately.
How To Make A Tribute Or Memorial Gift:
- Make a gift online. Note “In honor of” or “In memory of” where prompted.
- Download, complete, and return the printable donation form
- Make a gift by phone at (323) 866-7763
- Send a gift by mail. Checks should be made payable to "Cedars-Sinai" and sent to the following address:
Community Relations and Development
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
8700 Beverly Blvd., Suite 2416
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Please note the name of the honoree and the address where we should send the gift notification.