A Broadway-style production of celebrity duets, benefiting Cedars-Sinai's
breast cancer research and education programs at the Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute
The What A Pair! 10th Anniversary Benefit Concert was held on Saturday, May 31, 2014, at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills.
6:00 p.m.: Red carpet
7:00 p.m.: Concert
8:30 p.m.: VIP dinner party & silent auction (for sponsors and VIP ticket holders)
All tickets were distributed on day of performance starting at 6:00 p.m.
Cocktail attire requested.
Catering generously provided by:
- Angelini Osteria
- La Provence
- Lady M Confections
- Pizzeria Il Fico
- Sushi Roku
- Sweet Lady Jane
- Vincenti Ristorante
View Parking Map »
- Check out our Cast and Creative Team.
- What A Pair! is a Broadway-caliber production of duets sung by an eclectic array of celebrity women from television, film, music and the stage. The “pairings” of celebrities are comical, heartwarming, entertaining and impressive — and would not otherwise be seen outside of this production.
- Celebrities who have performed in the past include:
- Jason Alexander
- Jane Lynch
- Jessica Biel
- Lauren Graham
- Megan Mullally
- Deborah Harry
- Rita Wilson
- Jamie Lee Curtis
- Deborah Gibson
- Joely Fisher
- Marg Helgenberger
- Lea Thompson
- What A Pair! has delighted audiences since its inception in 2002.
- What A Pair! has raised over $2.5 million for breast cancer research.
- The What A Pair! event will include a VIP dinner and after-party with the celebrity cast for sponsors and VIP ticket holders.
- The world-renowned Cedars-Sinai Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute is the beneficiary of all What A Pair! proceeds. Net proceeds will go to the breast cancer research and education programs at the Cedars-Sinai
Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute.